Terms & Conditions
Made by Nell – Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING FROM OUR WEBSITE:
1) Currently we only ship to mainland UK addresses as standard. At our discretion we may deliver to addresses outside the mainland UK, and non-standard delivery costs are applicable.
2) All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are quoted inclusive of vat.
3) All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We will endeavour to keep the site fully updated with new products and removing old ones. If your order cannot be fulfilled we will notify you with an option of waiting for the product to become available or be given a full refund for the product which is unavailable.
3) Delivery is charged at a variable rate based on cost, delivered by First Class Royal Mail. We will advise of best method of delivery and costs on orders over 2kg.
6) Deliveries will normally be made to UK addresses within 14 days. You will be advised of any delay, or if the item is not available.
7) Payment will be debited from your account before the despatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, however if we are not negligent, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer, if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
8) In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us via email. In the case of non-delivery please wait 21 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 7 days of receipt.
9) Returns – We do not accept returns on personalised items unless they are faulty. For non-personalised orders please contact us within 7 working days from receipt and you will receive a refund providing that all goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in their original packaging and in resaleable condition.
RETURN ADDRESS: Made by Nell, Blackweir Cottages, Cardiff Castle Grounds, Blackweir, Cardiff, CF10 3EA
It is advisable for you to obtain a proof of posting when returning items, as they remain your responsibility until we have received them. In the event that the goods are not in resaleable condition, we reserve the right not to provide a refund and you will be responsible for the cost of such goods being returned to you, within 28 days of our notification.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
10) Any complaints will be processed and rectified as soon as possible.
11) A confirmation email is sent to you after the placing of an order and after despatch.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS, CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright 3blondebears.co.uk and its affiliates or their content and technology providers.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this Web site--including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication--without the prior written permission of Made by Nell is strictly prohibited.
CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Copyright All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright madebynell.co.uk and its affiliates or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this Web site--including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication without the prior written permission of Made by Nell is strictly prohibited.
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND SUPPORT
If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at anytime and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, madebynell.co.uk is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Made by Nell does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Made by Nell nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
For the avoidance of doubt, Made by Nell does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Made by Nell, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.